My Etsy mini

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Working on trying to promote

Off to the start of another week. I've been a bit busy working on some samples so I haven't had a chance to really update my shop at all. I've been feeling a bit discouraged lately anyways. I joined a new etsy team which is related to my home state. (Team CCCOE) The members there are lovely but it's their work that is superb! I'm just floored with the talent there. So (sob story here), it really makes my shop and items look so childish. (end sob story). I'm happy with how my shop looks and I feel pretty proud of my items but it's hard to stay so upbeat all the time.

So in the midst of the "feeling sorry" for myself mode I've been working trying to promote. Somedays I just get to be at a loss of where I should be promoting. I can only promote so much on etsy especially since I'm one little unknown shop in hundreds of thousands. Everyone is in there promoting and it's really hard to be seen. Where else do people promote? If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them! Please feel free to leave me a comment or contact me over at etsy.

My shop probably won't be updated at least for another week I'm thinking. I want to get these samples done and mailed off or else I'll procrastinate and end up being late. I'll let everyone know later on what these *secret* samples are and where they are going.
Until next time...
Have a purrfect day

No comments:

a