My Etsy mini

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A delightful Etsy experience

Over the weekend I was in a "buying" mode on etsy. I came across one seller which was selling some items I was interested in. Her shop is called SunAndMoonCraftKits. What a delightful experience I had with her. I had a question about one of her products and I was so happy when I saw that she responded back quite quickly. Gail is an easy going fun person. We started chatting about cats during the transactions. Because of her easygoing personality I was comfortable with asking her some other questions which ended up adding more to order. She easily added my additional items and didn't charge me shipping. This is technically my second purchase on etsy. But I consider it my first as this buyer was so much more friendly and personable. I can't wait for my order to be received.
Thanks Gail for making my etsy experience all the more pleasurable.

No comments:

a