My Etsy mini

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Items added

Well the long Labor day weekend is over. I spent some of my weekend working on getting some new items up into my shop.




One is this adorable "Cute" wash/face cloth. I designed this myself and I love making it. There is also a bib which could go with the cloth.

I also discovered over the weekend how to make stitch marker for knitting. These were so fun to make. IT's still a learning process but I was so thrilled to finish them and test them out. I'm hoping to be able to make more in the future for myself and for my store.

Here they are. One is a pink set with a heart on the main bead and the second set is a blue set. I really like the blue set because the beads have this really neat swirl in it.



I hope to be adding some new product within the next couple of days. I'll be posting a new crochet pet blankie and a scarf or two.

No comments:

a