My Etsy mini

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Happy Purchase

So on etsy I've heard how important to have an eye catching banner and a clickable avatar. I tried my hand on making my own banner and whoa did I hear the comments about banner needs to be changed etc etc.. At first I will admit I was little put off by this because I spent quite a bit time working on it. Finally I realized that people were right and I needed to do something about it. So where do you go for a new affordable banner? Well to etsy of course.

My original banner and avatar was to be done by someone else but something happened and it couldn't be done. Soo off I went back to the forums. There was one poster in the forums who made a comment to one of my posts. Soo I went and checked her out. I messaged her and told her my dilemma and that I had no real creative idea of what I wanted. Within 2 messages she had me convinced that I was going to go with her.

Let me introduce you to Accessoryalley. She asked me a few questions and off we went. She totally had exactly what I had envisioned and her personality was wonderful. She had my banner/avatar done in less than 24 hours. Her prices are extremely reasonable and she's a wonderful person to work with. I am extremely happy and I HIGHLY recommend her for any graphic work you need on etsy.

No comments:

a