My Etsy mini

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rejection

I recently responded to an email for a call for gift bag samples for this local magazine. After a few days I received this email back:

"Thank you for responding to our request for products for our launch. It was very kind of you to offer your products, unfortunately your product is not quite what we are looking for at this time.

We are always looking for local artists and interesting stories so I will keep your information on file and contact you should an article idea or a place presents itself."

After having some really hard personal troubles and my etsy shop not doing well this was not a welcome response. At least it was a decent and polite rejection and not a blatant your items stink type of response. Either way in the mist of all this, this really was a huge downer.
So how do you all take rejection?

No comments:

a